Sunday, August 16, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog

It's been a long time since I was thinking about starting a blog. Short time ago my dear friend O.O.K. (who is an internet celebrity :D ) triggered me to start a blog and share my useless technical knowhow with everyone.

He is so convincing that, from that time on I decided take daily notes on my blog instead of taking them locally on my laptop. One of my mentors told me that your knowledge has no meaning until you transfer it to others.(He is not Kung fu Tzu) This blog will be a tool to make my knowhow more meaningful :)

To be honest, currently I have no idea what will be the content of the next post. Let's see what will tomorrow bring to us ;-)

NOTE : It's a strange feeling to know that none will read this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment